NEW ROLE for Concessional Licence

Stephen Sugden will now be the primary Committee contact for all matters relating to Concessional Club Registration for suitable cars. See details under Committee heading on website. For Code 404 standard cars you need forms CMC1 and E81, for Code C4C for modified cars you will need form E116. You will also have to sign an Alfa Club declaration.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.